GenDEPOT's Albumin(IgG, Fatty acid & Protease free) is a high purity, lyophilized Bovine Serum Albumin. The material is initially fractionated by a modified Cohn procedure - a proprietary heat-shock method designed to inactivate proteases and potentially interfering enzymes. The product is then further isolated from other plasma proteins, non-esterified fatty acids and lipids by a unique, non-solvent procedure involving extensive dialysis, filtration and resinbased analyte stripping. Typical purity levels are in excess of 99%, and typical non-esterified fatty acid levels are consistently the lowest in the industry.
- Highly Purified, > 99%
- IgG Free, Fatty Acid Free
- Protease Free
- Blocking and Dilution for Immunoassay
- Protease-sensitive Immunoassay such as RIA EIA,Fluorescent
- Protein, Conjugate or Enzyme Stabilizer
- Hybridization, nucleic acid-based assays
- Hormone and cholesterol assay
- Serum-free and serum-reduced cell culture
- Fatty acid sensitive cell culture systems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.